Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.762 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 558,428 Dinar (€4,783) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)