Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.336 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,999 Dinar (€3,341) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (25 minutes ago)