Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09637 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 530,931 Dinar (₩5,509,318) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 3 hours ago)