Cost of living comparison between Jeju, South Korea and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09483 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 482,685 Dinar (₩5,089,977) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)