Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10622 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,028 Dinar (₩4,971,098) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 1 hour ago)