Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.681 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 265,402 Dinar (₨157,839) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)