Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 319,635 Dinar (₨198,037) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)