Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.709 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 400,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 290,426 Dinar (₨169,986) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)