Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.613 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 387,161 Dinar (₨240,061) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 2 hours ago)