Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.695 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 356,288 Dinar (₨210,156) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)