Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.629 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 316,193 Dinar (₨194,063) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (36 minutes ago)