Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 DZD / KGS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,221 Dinar (263,644 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 374,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)