Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 653 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.431 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 739,450 Dinar ($6,757) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)