Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.048 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 649,190 Dinar ($5,953) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)