Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 643 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.955 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 689,578 Dinar ($6,329) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (42 minutes ago)