Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 860 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.714 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 535,986 Dinar ($4,976) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)