Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.152 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,457 Dinar (R$ 11,638) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)