Cost of living comparison between İzmit, Turkey and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.717 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 382,005 Dinar (10,695TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)