Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 976 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.713 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 344,633 Dinar (12,003TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (40 minutes ago)