Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 581,653 Dinar (¥596,728) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)