Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.441 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 367,672 Dinar (R$ 11,333) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)