Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.098 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 333,378 Dinar (R$ 10,073) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (34 minutes ago)