Cost of living comparison between Itabuna, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.037 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 389,922 Dinar (R$ 12,171) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)