Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.875 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 463,828 Dinar (R$ 13,300) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)