Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 956 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 240,616 Dinar (﷼ 77,412,023) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)