Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.239 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 61% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 627,551 Dinar (Dinar 4,042) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)