Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.927 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 524,884 Dinar (Dinar 3,241) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)