Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.346 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 640,415 Dinar (Dinar 4,123) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)