Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.670 DZD / JOD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 613,463 Dinar (Dinar 3,966) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Pereira costs COL$8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,779 (36 minutes ago)