Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.728 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 368,852 Dinar (S/. 10,936) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)