Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.657 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 373,698 Dinar (S/. 11,443) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)