Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.270 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,439 Dinar (RM10,469) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)