Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.677 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 359,413 Dinar (RM14,565) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)