Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.430 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 608,692 Dinar ($5,512) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)