Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.949 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 678,022 Dinar ($6,167) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)