Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.098 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 649,002 Dinar ($5,949) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)