Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.431 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 671,086 Dinar ($6,133) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)