Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.315 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 561,385 Dinar (€4,745) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)