Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.279 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 85% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 559,247 Dinar (€4,134) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)