Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 730 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.502 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 612,941 Dinar (€4,884) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)