Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 135.002 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 85% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 475,588 Dinar (€3,523) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)