Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 718,338 Dinar (€6,089) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (32 minutes ago)