Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.621 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 587,731 Dinar (€4,302) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)