Cost of living comparison between Indianapolis, Indiana, United States and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 771 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 110.430 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 662,704 Dinar ($6,001) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)