Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 869 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.990 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 690,492 Dinar ($6,278) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)