Cost of living comparison between Indianapolis, Indiana, United States and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.770 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 745,357 Dinar ($6,790) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (38 minutes ago)