Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.021 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 534,007 Dinar (R$ 15,248) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)