Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.637 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 565,433 Dinar (R$ 16,325) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)