Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33671 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 340,148 Dinar (1,010,218 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)