Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31818 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,711 Dinar (1,224,826 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (35 minutes ago)