Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34313 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 515,607 Dinar (1,502,644 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)