Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,052 Dinar (Php193,144) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)