Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.187 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 373,847 Dinar (Php170,939) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)