Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00340 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 317,041 Dinar (﷼ 93,293,400) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (31 minutes ago)