Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 475,295 Dinar (¥482,772) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)