Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,486 Dinar (¥372,897) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 3 hours ago)