Cost of living comparison between Ichikawa, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.044 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 487,818 Dinar (¥467,429) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)