Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 594 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.980 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 320,999 Dinar ($2,721) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)