Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.997 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 322,162 Dinar ($2,929) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)