Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.820 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 335,567 Dinar ($2,824) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (38 minutes ago)