Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 643 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.109 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 344,514 Dinar ($2,993) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 2 hours ago)