Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.121 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 444,332 Dinar ($4,072) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)