Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03760 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 332,871 Dinar (COL$8,853,548) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (36 minutes ago)