Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 922 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32668 DZD / NGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 372,871 Dinar (1,141,381 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)