Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33759 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 501,214 Dinar (1,484,688 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (29 minutes ago)