Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.464 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 401,697 Dinar (E£ 62,148) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)