Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.585 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,416 Dinar (E£ 62,019) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)