Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.424 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,335 Dinar (E£ 34,800) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)