Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.464 DZD / EGP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 388,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 296,684 Dinar (E£ 45,899) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)