Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 689 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.098 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 355,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 311,638 Dinar (元17,219) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)