Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.018 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,326 Dinar (€3,316) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)