Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.602 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 381,337 Dinar (Q24,442) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)