Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.910 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 419,354 Dinar (Q28,127) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)