Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.610 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 398,722 Dinar (Q25,543) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 383,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)