Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.526 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,982 Dinar (Q31,047) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)