Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.788 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 237,132 Dinar (₨132,589) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)