Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.155 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 304,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 272,907 Dinar (S/. 8,231) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)