Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.723 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 282,376 Dinar (S/. 7,905) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)