Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.880 DZD / TWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 330,470 Dinar (85,163 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (29 minutes ago)