Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.156 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 518,605 Dinar (164,344 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 1 hour ago)