Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.642 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,309 Dinar (111,016 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)