Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00540 DZD / BYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 47% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 166,895 Dinar (30,912,483 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)