Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.082 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 567,152 Dinar (kr31,365) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (8 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)