Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.726 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 575,854 Dinar (kr36,618) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)