Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.116 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 616,782 Dinar (kr38,271) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)