Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.146 DZD / SBD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 98% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 803,981 Dinar (56,835 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)