Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.965 DZD / SBD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 640,485 Dinar (45,864 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 358,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)