Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.962 DZD / SBD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 801,977 Dinar (57,439 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)