Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.811 DZD / SBD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 598,927 Dinar (40,437 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)