Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.601 DZD / SBD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 81% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 673,869 Dinar (46,153 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 373,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)