Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,777 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.155 DZD / HKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 167% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,042,551 Dinar (HK$73,650) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)