Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Algiers, Algeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26665 DZD / SYPX *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 154,380 Dinar (676,010 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)