Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21303 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 56% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 171,427 Dinar (804,708 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)