Cost of living comparison between Homs, Syria and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21443 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 58% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 155,756 Dinar (726,384 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)