Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21283 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 57% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 418,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 181,223 Dinar (851,500 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)