Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.137 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 372,172 Dinar (元20,520) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)