Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.979 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 466,117 Dinar (元29,171) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)