Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.968 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 513,891 Dinar (元32,182) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (42 minutes ago)