Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.694 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 619,716 Dinar (AU$7,148) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (24 minutes ago)