Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.614 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 588,202 Dinar (AU$6,638) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (25 minutes ago)