Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.789 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 893,766 Dinar (AU$11,063) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)