Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 773 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.214 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 107% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 794,215 Dinar (AU$8,707) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 384,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)