Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.643 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 114% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 801,080 Dinar (AU$9,464) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)