Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.461 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,657 Dinar (GH₵16,788) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (43 minutes ago)