Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.882 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 565,556 Dinar (GH₵22,729) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)