Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00501 DZD / VND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 139 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)