Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 843 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00479 DZD / VND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 383,465 Dinar (80,082,838 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (31 minutes ago)