Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.761 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 377,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,511 Dinar (₨167,789) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (31 minutes ago)