Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.733 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 264,240 Dinar (₨152,446) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)