Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 600,144 Dinar (¥619,470) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)