Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 818,311 Dinar (¥858,184) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (32 minutes ago)